isnt that a panic at the disco album
I’ve been watching this for 5 minutes and giggling like an idiot.
Your URL makes it even better
when you really hate the fuck out of someone but you cant say shit because everyone else loves them and you know deep down in your cold dead heart that they’re a terrible person
If it’s 3am and you find yourself in a world of complete despair
Please do not turn to strangers on the internet for solace as I did
Please climb onto my bed
And I will hold you until the demons sleep
If it is Thursday morning and you are too sad to move
I won’t force you
I will buy ice cream and we will watch your favourite tv show and I will remind you of your importance
If you feel as if you have no purpose
I will remind you that you were created entirely with love and every pain you feel, I feel too
When you’re sure you can’t go on anymore
I will tell you that when I was 21 I searched for peace at the bottom of a vodka bottle chased by a bottle of pain killers
But that five years later
When you were placed in my arms in the delivery room
I realised that you were why I had been holding on
Without realising it, you saved me, do you know how amazing that is?
So if you ever feel like grabbing that vodka bottle, put it down, we will get in the car and I will drive until the sky turns magenta
I will show you how the sun rises every morning to encourage you to rise too
Sweetheart I refuse to be unaware of your sufferings
As my mother was to mine.
|—||Your mental health is my priority. (via be-fearless-brave-and-kind)|
It is law of the Starkid fandom to reblog this.
And it’s also the law that you read it in the proper accent
1. High school will drain you. It’s panic attacks in the hallway and crying in the bathroom and eating lunch in the back of the library because the cafeteria makes your heart beat too fast. It’s getting high and throwing up. You will learn a lot about death and how to treat your cuts. You will also learn what it’s like to get drunk and laugh at the stars and how to write poetry that makes the world hurt less. You will read books that you fall in love with. You will fall in love. You’ll get closer to your mother because you’ll need someone to help you with your math homework and teach you how to put on your makeup and wipe away your tears.
2. The first boy you fall in love will break you. He’ll tell you he loves you and convince you to fuck him in the back of his parents beat up volvo and then he’ll tell all his friends what you taste like and stop calling you before you fall asleep. Delete his number and throw away the stuffed bear he won you at the carnival three weeks before. Your carpet will be stained with tears and vomit and liquor and you’ll fight with you dad a lot more than usual. You’ll spit up pieces of your heart for weeks. You’ll burn alive when you see him in the halls. You won’t always feel like you’re cracking and a few months later you’ll be falling asleep on the phone with someone else. Let it hurt for a little while but don’t let it kill you. Never let it kill you.
3. The girl you’ve been best friends with for 9 years will stop speaking to you. One night you’ll make plans with her and she’ll cancel at the last minute because she’s sick but you’ll see her updating her snapchat story with pictures of empty alcohol bottles and blurry eyes and the mean girls who never let you sit with them. Try to forgive her. She’s going through all the bloody, broken teeth, black and blue filled nights like you are. Everyone’s trying to survive so don’t be too hard on anyone. Especially yourself.
4. Your teacher will ask the class questions and you’ll know the answers but you’ll keep your shaky hand between your knees and keep your tongue glued to the top of your mouth. Don’t bother. Speak out. Nothing bad will happen. So when your biology teachers calls on you to tell him about last nights assignment, don’t stare at the spinning ground and mumble through numb lips. You’re smarter than you think and nobody is looking at you anyway.
5. You’re not his baby girl. hen he tries to kiss your neck and pull you onto his lap, get up and leave. You don’t have to go upstairs with him. You don’t have to sleep with him because he’s begging. It’s not your job to fuck around with boys who can’t remember your name. Take care of yourself even when he’s calling you a tease and whispering just loud enough for you to hear.
6. Go out. Go to football games and sit on hard metal bleachers for hours and take shots that taste like bleach and hold hands with the cute boy from english class. Go to that dumb party and don’t complain or stand in the corner. Things are always moving. people are always falling in love and laughing and putting themselves back together. Be part of it.
7. Ask for help.You don’t have to let yourself rot. When you don’t know how to do something in math class ask your teacher to explain. When your heart falls out of your chest and shatters at your feet, ask your best friend to come over and watch bad movies with you until you both feel less dead. When the boy you’re convinced you love kisses someone else, ask your mother to help stop the bleeding. you’re not alone so stop acting like it. No more breakdowns at three in the morning locked in the bathroom screaming. Your older sister is still awake. Crawl into bed with her.
8. It all ends. High school doesn’t last forever and 6 years from now you’ll be whole again. You won’t remember the names of the boys who made you cry or the girls who fucked you over. You won’t remember the names of the teachers who made your cheeks turn red and tied your stomach in knots. You won’t remember the time you fell down the stairs in front of everyone. You won’t remember what it’s like to want to die. Try to remember the times you laughed so hard you spit out your drink. Try to remember the people who helped put you back together. Try to remember the people who bled with you when things got messy, when they call you at 3 in the morning to ask how you’ve been, answer the phone.
9. Don’t forget to breathe.
9 things to remember when you are 14 (via extrasad)
this made such a massive impact on me thank you so m uch
DO YOU EVER SIT THERE AND WONDER LIKE??? HAVE PEOPLE ACTUALLY HAD CRUSHES ON YOU AND YOU NEVER REALIZED IT LIKE WHAT IF THEY HAD THIS BURNING PASSION FOR YOU BUT NEVER SAID ANYTHING FOR WHATEVER REASON AND INTERNALLY SCREAMED OVER YOUR EXISTENCE AND ALL THE LITTLE THINGS YOU DID JUST LIVING YOUR LIFE WOW
the last one tho
who is this guy. i feel like he speaks to the depths of my very soul. especially today.
It’s possible. But you shouldn’t get a divorce because you caught feelings for the person you’re cheating with. Here’s why:
This analogy may seem weird at first, but humor me for a second.
You know how children always love their aunts and uncles? Aunts and uncles are fun because they buy you stuff, they’re always happy to see you. They’re not always on your case about shit like your parents.
Aunts and Uncles are fun because they only have to see you when they want to. They don’t have to deal with you 24hrs a day, feed you, clothe you, discipline you, make you do homework. They aren’t your parents so they don’t have the responsibility of the dirty work. That’s why they seem so great.
This nigga you’re cheating with is an “uncle”.
He’s not tasked with the dirty work. Managing bills with you, running a home with you. Smelling your period farts when its that time of the month. Seeing you looking busted when you take that sew in out and don’t have any makeup on.
Your husband deals with that shit on the daily. Your husband represents real life and the not-so-fun things that come with it. That’s why the side nigga seems so great. Your side nigga is a vacation from the responsibilities in your real life.
I’m not telling you not to cheat. I’m just telling you not to throw away your marriage for greener pastures. Because if you do… your side nigga won’t be the “uncle” anymore… Things won’t be so great. And you might regret your decision.
Can we just talk about how fantastic this whoole analogy is